Welcome to Israel!
Total Manpower is group of companies operating in the field of human resources since 1988, which helps each year thousands of job seekers to enter the job market in Israel, being a great deal of them new immigrants.
Total Manpower's main goal throughout the years has been to assist new immigrants at all costs to enter the job market, bearing in mind the immigrant needs and taking in consideration their maximum assets and skills. Total provides pro-bono consulting, career advice and guidance services to immigrants in order to find suitable employment in their field.
Total Manpower's employment consultants set meetings, perform seminars and workshops regarding Israel employment issues with immigrants from around the world. In addition, our consultants hold personal meetings in our several offices in the cities of Haifa, Tiberias, Baka Al Gharbia, Netanya, Herzliya, Tel Aviv, Rishon Lezion, Jerusalen, Ashdod and Beer Sheba.
Total Manpower offers new immigrants, an additional wide range of services, pre and post-immigration, which will help them to integrate and understand better the Israeli labor market.
1. Advice and guidance regarding studies, vocational and professional training.
2. Ongoing advertising of the local labor market situation according to trends in demand.
3. Information on salary wages and taxation system in Israel.
4. Information about workers' rights in Israel, including information on health insurance, pension law etc.
5. Help in preparing resumes adapted to Israel and translation to Hebrew.
6. Advice in preparing documents for future integration in the Israeli life.
7. Consulting regarding residence, developing areas and changing labor markets.
8. Information on education and schools for children by regions.
9. Connecting immigrants in homogeneous groups when possible, in order to create a potential training and support network.
Post- immigration services:
All of the above said, and in addition:
1. Finding a job for the new immigrant.
2. Employment counseling, preparation towards the first job in the Israel, preparation for a job interview.
3. Preparation and matching of resume Hebrew / English.
4. Hebrew language study in the evenings.
5. Preparation of study and / or employment for lone soldiers about to be released from the army.
6. Consultation with participants in programs of study such "Taglit-Birthright Israel/"Masa Israel Journey", etc.
7. Accompaniment by a mentor who will guide the immigrant throughout all the absorption phases.
Total's Immigrants recruitment department keeps in touch with immigrants before and after immigration to Israel in a wide variety of occupations. Total has shown proven success. The list of our customers include leading companies in the Israeli economy in various areas of recruitment: Financial, Insurance, Services and Sales, Logistics and Delivery, Administration, Nursing and Special Education, Industry and Technical, Engineering and Construction, Pharmaceutical and General Executives.
Total's Immigrants recruitment department operates a specifically related web-page activated by social networks, in which hot jobs and useful information for immigrants are publishes. This is an effective tool for finding jobs, and transfer useful information, such as job fairs and professional workshops.
A great deal of Total Manpower employees have immigrated to Israel from all over the world.
Let our experience work for you!
We are at your disposal for any question
Email: [email protected]